est. 1981

Aug 5, 2011

Swimming with Cousins



Went swimming in Camarillo at my sister Debi's sister in-laws house. The coolest pool and slide ever. The kids couldn't get enough of it and playing with their cousins made it even better.



Scotty wanting to venture out on his own!



Seth posing for me...matchy..matchy..



No Fear Tessa...and I'm not kidding!




Seth, Isaac and Wyatt, favorite part of the pool...the slide!



The 2 Scotty's...Scotty Wright and his cousin in the back..Scotty Wager...

Scotty loved this floaty...he was able to walk around all by himself in this little kiddie pool area...



Need I say more?



A picture says a thousand words!



Tessa and Addie, her cousin were like glue...they rode down this slide the whole time we were there!



Seth came prepared

1 comment:

Bubbly Faces said...

My kiddos are still talking about the pool/slide. Love you Apple!