est. 1981

Jul 12, 2009

My Sonic Friend

Last week I was able to spend 5 days watching Seth and Tessa while Tiffani and Spencer went to California. When ever Tiffani picks me up from the airport she always asks if I want a Sonic. I told her I didn't want one this time because I wanted to go to her house and be with the kids. The next morning after everyone woke up, Tiffani said...Mom do you want a Sonic? Of course I said yes, so Tiffani said to the kids, come on guys let's go to Sonic with Apple Jul, do you want a chocolate milk? So we packed up the kids all of us in our pajamas (because we weren't going to be getting out of the car) and went to Sonic. This is a picture of my friend Juan. I'm trying to remember how long I've known him, I think 4 years. Anyway, he said I could take his picture with my favorite drink in his hand. See you next time Juan!

2 comments:

The Herrons said...

Hey!! Sounds like you had fun! thats awesome that you see seth and tessa so alot.

Bubbly Faces said...

I miss you mom!!