est. 1981

Jun 24, 2009

Some BIG Shoes to Fill..

Tessa and Seth 2009
Happy Father's Day Popeye!
Scott received this picture from Tiffani's kiddos for Father's Day. Scott bawled. In his old age,
he says he's become quite the boob...I call it being sensitive...anyway, he loved it. He appreciated all of you kids calling him and wishing him a Happy Father's Day..He LOVES his family!
(the kids are wearing dirt bike boots)
It's hard to read the bottom, so here's what it says.
These shoes are too big on me, as you can plainly see. But even when I am grown, they will still be big on me. The reason is quite simple, I'm sure you will agree, no one can fill these shoes quite like my popeye.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

John and Lisa said...

That's funny...Jeri found that poem too...and took a picture of just Addie and Carla's feet with the poem. I LOVE the picture, and I don't blame you for crying. It's good to cry.