est. 1981

May 6, 2009

Back Seat Rider

We took our first road trip a couple of Saturday's ago and we had a really good time! Yes, it was chilly enough to be wearing a parka...We rode about 140 miles round trip and saw some beautiful country! I didn't even get sore! There was lots of winding roads and I got "car sick" I don't get car sick! We stopped along the road for me to throw up and a highway patrolman pulled up and asked if we were okay. Scott told him I was car sick...and he said "car sick on a motorcycle?" THEY both had a good laugh. We stopped along the way and had a really good cheeseburger with garlic french fries Scott doesn't like garlic so I ate those. We look forward to more road trips ahead!

1 comment:

Patty said...

What a fun couple activity. Where did your trip take you?
Heather's in-laws do a lot of biking trips.